Please Note: Some of our partner warehouses will be closed from 22-Dec-17 thru 02-Jan-18
Items shipping from these warehouses may be delayed
ABC Series Chargers:
The ABC Series chargers have been in the Newmar line for 30 years. They utilize time tested SCR charging circuitry, individually sensing and regulating each of 2 isolated battery banks, allowing the user to leave the charger operating indefinitely, even under no-load conditions without fear of overcharging. These chargers are ideal for vessels or vehicles which have an intermittent demand for battery power.
These chargers are housed in a rugged, black anodized aluminum, heat-sink case which extracts heat without introducing dust and moisture to the inside of the unit.
The rugged and reliable ABC charger is employed in hostile environments throughout the world in recreation and commercial marine applications, off-shore oil platforms, in mining equipment, emergency service vehicles and rugged off-road applications.
Phase Three Series Battery Chargers:
Phase Three “Smart” battery charging technology is now available in a wide range of power levels, allowing you to select the right size, features and flexibility you require for virtually any application from small recreational craft to large live-aboards, workboats and other commercial vessels. These chargers interact with batteries to put them through the optimum three stage charge process which provides for fastest recovery and ideal conditioning, maximizing battery performance and extending battery life.
A selector switch adjusts output voltage to adapt for gel-cell/flooded lead-acid/AGM battery types. An optional temperature compensation sensor also adjusts output for ideal voltage based on changes in the batteries' ambient temperature. All models are housed in a rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish, and the internal circuitry is polyurethane coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
ABC Series Features:
- Total output ammeter
- Dual independently regulated output banks
- On-off switch and power “on” indicator light
- Vibration absorbing mounting grommets
- Anodized aluminum case
- 115/230 VAC input selector switch
- Auto-reset thermal breaker
- Conformal coating of circuit board
Phase Three Series Features:
- “Smart” circuitry provides three stage charging—bulk,
- Wide model range covers battery system ratings from 14-950 amp-hours
- Gel-Cell/Flooded Lead-acid/AGM battery type switch selects optimum
- Multiple isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current.
- Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature. (except
- Current limiting-prevents damage from overloading.
- Charger status clearly displayed with L.E.D. and/or audible indicators or
optional remote panel.
- Use as a power supply; can power loads without a battery in line.
- Built to last—rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat
finish with an optional drip shield and marinized internal circuitry.
- Numerous Safety and EMC Compliances
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Remote Indicator Panel, Model: RP (Not available for all models)
- DC Energy Monitor, reads Volts, Amps, Amp Hours
- Temperature Compensation Sensor, Model: TCS-12/24