- Highly Efficient Brushless Design
- Isolated Ground Termination
- Dual Cooling Fans, Oversized Bearings, High Amperage Diodes
- Maximum RPM: 7,000
- Requires External Voltage Regulation
- USCG Title 33, CE, ISO J1171 and SAE 8846 Compliant
The Extra-Large Case 98-Series Alternator offers the capacity to produce nearly 5kW of DC output – on par with many small gensets. The 98-Series Alternator is currently used on USCG 43’ Lifeboats.
Alternator, 98 Series, 310A, 12V, Saddle Mount (Dual Foot), 4in, Deep Dual Vee Pulley, Isolated Ground, Brushless
4″ J-180-Style Mounting; Typical for Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel & John Deere Engines
There are no reviews yet.