Balmar’s MaxCharge MC-624 24 volt marine voltage regulators feature custom-selectable preset programs for eight battery technologies – standard flooded; deep-cycle flooded; gel; AGM; spiral-wound; LiFePO4 – plus a default factory safe program and a separate program for vessels with voltage sensitive halogen systems. Advanced programming mode adds even greater user control.
- 8 Selectable Programs for Marine Batteries (including LiFePO4)
- 15 Amp Maximum Field Current
- Advanced Programming Modes
- Alternator & Battery Temperature Sensing & Control
- Exclusive Belt Load Manager Function
- Bright LED Display and Easy Programming Mode
- Can be Used in Twin-Engine Applications with Centerfielder II
There are no reviews yet.