Dupont’s FilmTec line of reverse osmosis desalination SW30-2540 membrane elements is the Industry Standard against which all other brands are compared. Accept no substitutes!
Improved FILMTEC™ seawater reverse osmosis elements offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.
- FILMTEC SW30 membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
- FILMTEC SW30 elements may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost, and operating expenses.
- Improved FILMTEC seawater membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.
- 3 year prorated warranty.
- Replaces Sea Recovery part number 2724011133!
- Nominal Active Surface Area [ft2 (m2)]: 29 (2.8)
- Permeate Flow Rate [gpd (m3/d)]: 700 (2.6)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection [%]: 99.4
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm NaCl, 800 psig (55 bar), 77°F (25°C), and 8% recovery.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
We have created the output table below to help you better understand how multiple membranes behave with different high-pressure pump flow rates. If you know your high-pressure pump flow rate, find it in the table then look across to the “Number of Elements in Series” column to see the expected product flow rate and TDS. Where there is no value for flow rate or TDS, we strongly recommend against using that particular combination of pump and membrane elements.