Fortress Aluminum Anchor – FX-55
Fortress aluminum anchors are the best lightweight anchors for most conditions. Fortress anchors offer excellent holding in sand and mud, and disassemble for storage. Cruising boaters should keep an over-sized Fortress anchor on board for storms or tricky holding situations. The Fortress FX-55 aluminum anchor is sized for large cruising vessels up to 58 feet.
- Weight: 32 Lbs [14.5 kg]
- Replaces Steel Anchor (Danforth): 50-65 Lb
- †Boat Length: 52-58 ft [16-18 m]
- Holding Power
- Working Load: 4,000 Lb [1,814 kg]
- 32° Hard Sand Holding: 16,000 Lb [7,258 kg]
- 45° Soft Mud Holding: 4,800 Lb [2,177 kg]
- 32° Soft Mud Holding: 2,400 Lb [1,089 kg]
- Shank Length: 46″ [1,168 mm]
- Fluke Length: 27″ [686 mm]
- Stock Length: 37″ [940 mm]
- Support Hardware
- Proof Coil Chain: 1/2″ [13 mm]
- Nylon Rope: 7/8″ [22 mm]
- Shackle Size: 1/2″ [13 mm]
† For catamarans, please choose the next larger size.
There are no reviews yet.