Magma Newport 2 Gourmet Series Gas Grill 162 Square Inches
The Magma Newport II Classic Gourmet Series Marine Gas Grill has been completely redesigned. This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, or anything in between. The grill is made entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest marine environments.
New features include:
- Beautiful elegant design with no sharp edges
- Completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds
- Dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included)
- Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Redesigned Combustion System
- Dependable Electronic Ignition
- Dual Element Infrared Radiant Plate
- Inner Lined Safety Shell
- Smooth Edge Design
- Full Length Stainless Steel Handle
- Lockable Balanced Lid
- Total Cooking Area: 162 in² (1045 cm²) (Serves 4 – 6 People)
The swiveling control valve/regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges. This model is designed to use 1-lb. (450 g) disposable propane fuel canisters or can be adapted to a boat’s on-board, pre-regulated, low pressure propane (LPG) or compressed natural gas (CNG) systems.
Tim Allen –
Even Heating, Minimal Flare-ups
We purchased the Magma Newport 2 Infrared grill for our Boundless Outfitters demo boat. We also purchased the T10-355″ LeveLock” All-Angle Fish-Rod Holder Mount, and A10992 Padded Storage Case. We really like the rounded edges of the grill, and it looks very sleek. The window is also very handy. The grill heats quickly and evenly. Flare-ups were minimal, and did not continue to burn. No need to keep a water spray bottle nearby! As with any grill, cleanup is no picnic. We bring the grates, infrared trays, and drip tray home and throw them in the dishwasher after some light scraping.