Mastervolt DC Master DC-DC Converter 24/12-6 – 81400200
The Mastervolt DC Master DC-DC Converter 24/12-6 converts 24 volts DC to 12 volts DC for powering VHF radios, stereos and more. These are excellent for single device point-of-use voltage conversion.
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Available in isolated and non-isolated version.
The non-isolated DC Master models have an electrical connection between the input and output.
- Low costs.
- Efficient: low heat generation.
- Suited to applications with negative earthing.
The isolated DC Master models provide galvanic isolation between input and output circuits.
- Extra touch-proof.
- Interference suppression for sensitive equipment.
- Available with negative or positive grounding.
Intelligent DC-DC converters
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity – ideal if you need a short power boost.
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.