This 2.5×40″ fiberglass reverse osmosis pressure vessel from Composite Concepts is our favorite. Easy to mount thanks to the included clamp brackets, and beautiful to look at thanks to the deep blue housing and external stainless steel tension rods. We really like the swivel port connectors, so 90 degree elbows can point where you need them without leaking.
- The CC2540 RO pressure vessel is designed for use as a sea water reverse osmosis membrane housing.
- Maximum working pressure of 1000 psi.
- The simplified end closure design is easy to assemble. No special tools are required.
- Easy to mount, with included clamp brackets!
- The vessel can accommodate any standard 2.5×40” membrane.
- Filament-wound fiberglass vessel body.
- Durable thermoplastic end plugs for corrosion resistance.
- 316 Stainless Steel fasteners and fittings.
- Hard-anodized bearing plates for easy assembly.
- Easy-to-mount thermoplastic clamp brackets.
Cruising Sailor, On the oceans! –
I bought one of these pressure vessels for a system I upgraded. The unit was easy to install using the plastic clamps it came with. I had to get the bolts, though. I like how the end fittings can swivel. This made using an elbow on the feed line really easy. I didn’t have to remember which fitting to put on first.
Jason Chynoweth, Seattle, WA –
I used the CC membrane vessel in line with an existing membrane assembly. It fits and looks like it came with the unit from the factory. Thanks Tim!
Morgan M, St Augustine, FL –
“Just thought I would share my excitement of my finished project for now. My DIY watermaker installation is working great and its producing 180L/h which is awesome. The membranes were really easy to put together and I really like the finish on them.