The NextGen UCM3-9.5 Marine Diesel Generator from Next Generation Power Engineering (NextGen) is perfect for mid-size vessels, or as a back-up for large vessels. NextGen diesel generators are well known for their reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Mid speed operation provides low sound and vibration levels
- Lower operating speeds to reduce sound levels and increase life expectancy
- Fully fresh water marinized heavy duty Kubota diesel engine for trouble free operation
- Average fuel consumption to just 6/10 GPH
- Includes DC alternator
- Compact size and light-weight construction
- Dimensions: 24″ W x 21″ D x 22″ H w/o Enclosure, 27.5″ W x 23.5″ D x 23″ H with Enclosure
- Panel dimensions: 6″ W x 4″ H (basic) or 8.5″ W x 9″ H (4-gauge)
- Weight: 290 lb w/o Enclosure, 330 lb with Enclosure
- Noise Level at 7 ft [2 m]: 72 dB w/o Enclosure, 63 dB with Enclosure
The 9.5 kW Next Gen diesel generator makes a very reliable power source for off-grid cruising, or running air conditioning for a hot afternoon on the water. Quiet and easy to maintain, the UCM3-9.5 or UCM3-9.5E is a great choice for medium size yachts.
This generator offers plenty of power for boats that use twin 30 amp shore power circuits. The NextGen UCM3-9.5 also works well as a backup generator on larger yachts.
Please note: If you are installing on a boat that has gasoline engines for the main propulsion, you need to order with the Ignition Protection option.
Remember to never store portable gasoline containers below deck.
Find the manufacturer’s spec sheet here: NextGen 9.5 kW Specifications
* 120/240 VAC, 4-Wire installation requires additional circuit protection