Parker Sea Recovery Aqua Matic 1400-2 Compact, 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
With one touch, the Parker Sea Recover Aqua Matic 1400-2 Compact will produce water from start to finish, allowing boaters more time to relax and enjoy the cruise. Equipped with an automated pressure regulating system and fresh water flush, the Aqua Matic can fully operate and perform self maintenance functions without the need for an operator. The automated pressure regulating system balances pressure levels automatically based on any water condition, allowing boaters to avoid the time consuming duty of manually adjusting the pressure. Capable of producing 1,400 GPD (5,300 LPD).
The new Aqua Matic is NMEA 2000 compliant, giving boaters the power to monitor and communicate with the system through any NMEA compatible display. (Check with display manufacturer for compatibility). Functions and controls are available anywhere throughout the NMEA 2000 network, and are quickly configured with a single touch of the menu. Boaters can even start up and shut down your system from your remote display. The simple-to-use touch screen displays pictorial images of all operating conditions. The digital and bar graph readout of all system conditions; available in U.S. standard, metric, and multiple languages. The High Pressure Pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations, creating quiet performance.
Shipped from the factory ready to install and function, with no optional items required. Includes a complete installation kit and a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation and Maintenance Manual.
- Capacity – 1400 GPD (58 GPH)
- Voltage – 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- Uses two (2) 3×31″ Membranes
- Equipped with every Aqua Matic is an exclusive full color LCD touch screen that simplifies system monitoring and operation with easy to view displays that are computer interface ready
- The full-color alert system screen also reminds and alerts the boater of any maintenance needs and if performance or water quality falls below a determined level to ensure that your system continues to run optimally
- Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs and schedule preventative maintenance
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location with technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
- The automatic fresh water flush and LCD monitoring system allows you to optimize re-filter and membrane performance because the system will flush every 7 days, whether the watermaker is producing water or on standby
- Also equipped with the Aqua Matic is a standard high pressure plunger pump that operates at a low noise levels and requires minimal maintenance; Optional radial axial pump upgrade available
- Longer lifespan with mineral maintenance, Aqua Matic’s features allow boaters to extend its service life
- Quiet Performance
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life
- High pressure plunger pump that has a typical maintenance schedule every 2,000 hours; Optional Patented High Pressure Quintiplex Radial Axial Plunger Pump is water lubricated, does not require oil changes, and operates 8,000 hours between required maintenance saving you time and money!
- State-of-the-art high pressure pump is manufactured with a highly corrosion and erosion resistant Duplex material which prodes protection far beyond 316 stainless steel
- 316 Stainless Steel pressure transducers for accurate measurement of system functions
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion with a new high rejection/high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space
- A failsafe product water diversion valve
- Unique low voltage control circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety
- Charcoal filter assembly, commercial prefilter, oil water separator, ph neutralizer, and automatic fresh water flush are included when requested at the time of order
- Clear viewable sea strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal
- Full color remote control touch pad available
- Optional soft motor starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%
There are no reviews yet.