Xantrex PROwatt SW 2000 Watt 12VDC Series Power Inverter 806-1220
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW 2000 Series inverter makes it ideal for use in marine application.
“Tim, the Toolman once said that you can never have enough power and that’s why I have installed the Xantrex PROwatt SW Inverter”, says Bob May, noted broadcaster and writer in the marine industry.
The Xantrex PROwatt SW 2000 inverter features True Sine-Wave AC output with 2000 watts. With high surge capability, the PROwatt SW Series provides the necessary current to startup demanding electrical loads such as variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances, microwaves and much more. In addition to dual GFCI AC receptacles, the PROwatt SW Series include an innovative USB connection for providing power to most USB chargeable devices. The PROwatt SW Series offers many safety features not found in similar inverters. When equipped with a remote control, the PROwatt SW Series has the ability to provide automatic ignition lockout shutting down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition is not engaged.
Power inverter providing AC power anywhere you need it.
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW Series makes it ideal for use in commercial truck, RV and marine applications. With True Sine-Wave output, the PROwatt SW Series can provide power for all types of electrical loads including, variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances, microwaves and much more. The PROwatt SW provides household AC power anywhere.
- Product Features:
- 2000 watts maximum, 3000 watt surge capability
- Built-in digital display for DC volts and output power
- Built-in USB port
- Dual GFCI AC receptacles for safe operation
- Heavy duty terminals for trouble-free battery connection
- Available ON/OFF remote switch (with ignition lockout)
- Meets stringent UL458 regulatory standard
- Two year warranty
- Protection Features:
- Low voltage shutdown (10.5 Vdc)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 Vdc)
- Over voltage protection (15.5 Vdc)
- Over load shutdown
- Over temperature shutdown
- GFCI protection
- Model: 806-1220
- Input voltage: 10.5-15.5 VDC
- Output voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Watts Surge: 3000
- Output Watts Intermittent: 2000
- Output Watts Continuous: 1800
- Weight: 10.7 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.9 x 11.8 x 13.7″
There are no reviews yet.